I want to encourage readers to attend this event and if you can't . . . donate money or supplies to the cause! Here is the info--
|This is Elmo--Barred Owl. I photographed him at an event.|
The annual Indiana Raptor Center fundraiser event, Raptor Rendezvous, happens this year on September 7 at the Abe Martin Lodge in Brown County State Park. We have a new event format that includes dinner, cash bar, an amazing bird program with birds of prey from 5 different rehabilitation and education centers, a silent auction with local art/craft and gourmet items, and a raffle of artwork!!. Come join us for the fun!!
Doors open, including cash bar and silent auction browsing, at 6:00 PM
Dinner buffet starts at 6:30 PM
Program from 7 – 9:15 PM
Includes breaks for auction browsing, raffle ticket and merchandise purchase, visits to bar
Raffle results and silent auction results from 9:15 – 9:30
Tickets are $28 per person
and can be purchased from Indiana Raptor Center:
Phone credit card to 812-988-8990
Send check to PO Box 1153 Nashville IN 47448
Paypal to www.indianaraptorcenter.org
Tickets MUST be purchased by August 24
Ticket holders will receive the following:
· Name on greeting list at Brown County State Park North Gate for free park admission
· Dinner and dessert at the Raptor Rendezvous Mexican buffet
· Admission to Raptor Rendezvous program, silent auction, raffle, and cool vending
· Two rows of up-front program seating for photographers, flash permitted
· A tax deduction letter for $12 of each ticket purchased!!
· One free ticket if you arrange for a table of 10 attendees!!
Please come help support our rescue and education efforts -
have a fun Saturday night -
and do some early Christmas shopping!!
THE BIRDS ARE COUNTING ON YOU !!
Cash or check donations, as always, are tax deductible.